ATTENTION! Please all read carefully!
Keywords: Kerberos, RDSH Farm, Group Policy, DFSR Replication, Federation Services, Single Sign on, Web Application Proxy, Azure AD, s2d cluster, RADIUS, Failover Cluster, Hyper-V
No Chinese? No station? Terms that you not only know what to do with, but that seem completely logical to you? Very good – then you are exactly right here. Because we are looking for an IT administrator who, like us, wants to go above and beyond and knows what they are doing.
We are CosH Information Technology – an IT service provider with headquarters in Nuremberg / Germany. IT consulting, training and service are our specialties. We have big goals and we want you to achieve them with us. Here you will experience the lifestyle of a startup, combined with the flair of a modern company. Being just ordinary does not exist with us. Our goal is to be among the best in the world and we work on this every day in an honest team with a feel-good atmosphere.
Are you good at your job? Do you feel like taking on new challenges and growing with us? This is what we offer you:
The hard facts: What do we offer?
• Terrific pay – this should not be the main focus but we believe that terrific performance should be accompanied by terrific pay
• Internal and external training – because, as I said, the average is too little for us
• Home office opportunities – it’s the result that counts and if you do it from home every now and then that’s perfectly fine with us
• Your own parking space right in front of the door – pure luxury in the big city in case you want to be in the office after all
• Good connections to public transport – no car or no desire for the Nuremberg morning traffic? We have a bus stop right outside the door.
• Company E-bikes – Fancy mountain bike tours at the weekend or after work? Our company e-bikes are at your disposal.
Sounds good? Then we would now also have a few requirements for you.
We are looking for someone who has a desire for growth and challenges and for whom complex tasks are an incentive. Someone who can also score points with so much technical expertise that most people don’t even know what you’re talking about:
We are looking for exactly you if you bring the following:
• A completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist or a comparable apprenticeship
• Very good knowledge in the field of installation and setup of systems incl. Knowledge of software packaging
• Scripting experience
• Extensive experience with Windows operating systems
• Reliable, independent, structured way of working and distinctive hands-on mentality
• Solution-oriented way of thinking and a high demand on oneself
• Quick comprehension
• Ability to work in a team
• Very good knowledge of German and English
But these could be your tasks:
• Installation and administration of server systems
• Responsibility for user, license and rights management
• Administration, management and configuration of the system environment
• Securing and monitoring the infrastructure, patch management
• Ensuring smooth operation and administration of the network environment incl. Error analysis as well as troubleshooting in case of technical malfunctions
• Participation in the planning as well as implementation of extensive projects
You see – together with you we want to aim high! Do you have a desire for further development, success and growth?
Then shape your future with us now and send your application including your next possible starting date and your salary expectations here on the right via the form or by e-mail to our HR department.
You can reach them at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to you!
Please note that written applications cannot be returned!